1. Every time I walk into my room, I take all the clothes out of my closet, do a cursory check for creepy people/stalkers/serial killers/etc inside it, and then put my clothes back in. Does this mean I'm getting more paranoid?
Do I care? Not really.
2. I have ten portraits of random people that don't actually exist tacked up onto the walls. I randomly drew them on a kick in about May. And I hope I never meet anyone that resembles them. Because that would creep me out.
3. I once declared that I loved the water at my house because it was 'crunchy'. I really hope I was three or so at the time.
It is tasty, though.
4. Every time I buy nail polish with the intention of actually using it for its intended purpose, it ends up on the following: note cards, as abstract art, on bottle caps, on paper cups, decorating odd Popsicle sticks, my hands (drawing faces mostly), my nose (don't ask), nail clippers, X-acto knives, forks, and the occasional bag of popcorn.
It does not end up on the following: nails (of any variety).
5. I am completely addicted to lolcats.
6. I tend to compulsively make new journals. In fact, I'm considering scrapping this one. Why? No idea. I just kind of feel like it. Maybe it's lost its shiny.
7. I still have my AARP membership letter up on my wall. I might have it framed. It's not exactly something that you get every day.
And I would probably find it depressing if I hadn't gotten it when I was 13. On the bright side, at least I'm not getting mail about planning my funeral like my mom is.
And I can't think of anyone to tag. Whatever.